Thursday, April 28, 2011

Moisha Returns – the End of Cat – Sitting

It has been somewhat stressful cat-sitting. Whilst Cleo has developed a strong love for me to the extent she never wants to leave my side 24/7, Emma has been far more trying. She leaves the apartment for hours on end and indeed sometimes overnight. It is snake season in Israel and it is not unknown for neighbours to lay out poison. However, if i don’t let her out she continually meows annoyingly which even my MP3 player can’t block out.

During my overnight trip to Jerusalem to witness the Easter celebrations i arrived back to find cat shit and vomit upstairs and down. Charming.

The cats are still in one piece and i still have two of them. Moisha has now returned from his international travels and i am officially released from my duties. Bliss.

1 comment: