Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Lonely Planet Blog Sherpa

Congratulations to me.

Despite some rather lame postings, Ketchup With Aubs has now been awarded the Lonely Planet 2010 "Featured Blogger" badge accolade.

In fairness to myself i have now written 100 articles for Lonely Planet which isn´t bad considering the project has only been running for a year.

I just wish they´d give me some hard cash for my endeavours. The Blog Sherpa project is still in phase two and this might change in its next morph. Here´s hoping, but i will not be holding my breath on this one.

3 comments:

  1. congrats aubrey! dunno about getting paid for your fine work as well... difficult for LP or any such company to resist the offer of free content i suspect. but like u said, blog sherpa is in its early stages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos is good, but hard cash would be of more use to me at this moment in time! Cheers Bubba

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish your hope and need to be fulfilled as soon as possible.Because it will led you to your destination.

    ReplyDelete