Thursday, December 2, 2010

Seven Months on The Road

Celebrating seven months on the road, i realise this has now become my longest voyage. It puts my three months around the Indian sub-continent in 1989 to shame and has overtaken my six months through Thailand, Malaysia and The Philippines in 1991.

Am i bored of life on the road? Not on your Nelly! I guestimate i still have another 5-6 months still to go, before the journey’s end, but as always, flexibility is the key to quality adventures.

2 comments:

  1. Happy 7th month anniversary aubrey. My last trip from Capetown to Cairo lasted only 8 months. I was traveling at light speed compared to you.

    Lots of great stuff still to come.

    Travel slow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. many thanks Bubba! Seriously excited about the approaching travels in Ethiopia and Sudan especially. Just hope the money holds out.

    ReplyDelete