Thursday, December 30, 2010

Photographs Up At Last

Times have been rather tricky with the bank cutting me off from my money supply. Frantic phonecalls shared between Addis and Hong Kong, and devious plots to boot. Hoping business will be restored to usual in the next couple of days coz i am down to emergency cash only.

Having also suffered toothache after a well sugared machiato for the first time in some 10+ years - i fear i have lost a filling but there was no evidence of such apart from the occassional searing pain. I am even more scared of an Ethiopian dentist.

What with frudtrating Net connection to boot, it feels the Travel Gods are conspiring against me at the moment.

However, we can celebrate on ALITD with the additions to some photographs of my Ethiopian leg. Hurrah we should all cry - i certainly do. Too much text and not enough photographs mskes ALTID a dull blog indeed.

I have no idea what ALITD looks like as i can't access it.

No comments:

Post a Comment