Monday, October 26, 2009

Watfordonians


I have often been asked what is behind my somewhat unusual life-style choices. There are several factors that may have contributed to this. After all, surely my very name can only have led to a somewhat eccentric existence?

One major contributing factor is my place of birth and formative years growing up in Watford. No disrespect, but Watford, a north-west London suburb, is a place you know you gotta get out of. Strangely, not too many of my Primary and Secondary peers seem to have managed to escape judging by Friends Reunited.

It´s difficult to describe Watfordonians, but maybe “ Barry from Watford” can give you a taster. This link is totally absurd – many thanks to Dr Gloves for passing it our way. Running through them this afternoon whilst working on my lit review was a surreal experience.

As The Clash famously asked, “Should I stay or should I go?” A real No-Brainer!

No comments:

Post a Comment