Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Love Meditation


Tomorrow marks the start of a four day “Love Meditation” in Bhagsu. Posters sprung up all round town last week in English and Hebrew.

I´m curious to check out this hippy stuff, but i´m currently struggling with my studies, and i certainly don´t want to miss my last photo-shoot with HH Dalai Lama on Thursday.

Even in my semi-retirement i don´t have anywhere near enough time to do everything i want. Drats!

I fear i have been “banned” from posting any pictures for infringing on copyright photos, quite possibly the picture of Julia Roberts on her recent trip to India. Oooops! I do try and use my own photographs for as many posts as possible. I´m busy deleting pics from older posts in the hope i am forgiven for my trespasses and allowed to upload photos again.

No comments:

Post a Comment