Monday, October 19, 2009

Bad Karma

Some strange crap has hit me over the last of weeks, which seems to have culminated in my Olympus Tough being taken from my back-pack at the Dalai Lama teachings yesterday. Ironically, it wasn´t even used at the temple photo-shoot for i stuck to The Beast throughout.

Bought from Hong Kong in May especially for my upcoming African travels, i got quite fond of it. Capable of underwater use i thought it would be great to use as i snorkel with whale sharks in Mozambique and Great White shark cage-dives in South Africa.

I also liked the macro-lens and in-house panorama features on it. Indeed, it was my sole camera on my summer visit to England.


Self-portrait in UK

I put a few favourites in tribute to some special times together which you can see by clicking here - the results were pretty good methinks. RIP with your new “adopted” owner. How bad is it to take someone else´s stuff in a Buddhist temple at a Dalai Lama ceremony? Someone may well be in for worse karma than myself. And that´s serious!

There are two days of Dalai Lama teachings, including the Four Noble Truths. I´ll be listening in at home.

1 comment:

  1. Bummer losing your Olympus iTough!

    I bought one too-- the less expensive model. Not bad for a little camera and you don't have to worry about it getting wet. Getting stolen is another matter.

    ReplyDelete