Tuesday, February 16, 2010

An Eye and a Lens - The Bahamas

Colombians have to be some of the friendliest people on the planet.

Having been blessed to get to know many in my four year stint in Bogotá I am still in contact with many through Facebook.

Lucia was the art teacher at the international school where I worked, and she inherited my Nikon F90 and analogue lenses when I turned digital in 2006. She has gone on to enjoy a successful photographic career in Colombia, New York and London. You can check out her photographic blog by clicking on here.

I have stolen this shot from her shoot in the Bahamas.


Ma´s biggest fear of my African adventures is that I will contract AIDS. I tell her I am going there to travel and experience, not to shag lots of women, but nonetheless there is nothing I can say that will alleviate her irrational fears.

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you keep lots or rubbers in that backpack of yours. Don't want ya ting ruined.

    ReplyDelete