I love lists.
I have to remind myself about positives being back in England at this moment in time.
• Ketchup with many quality friends and family – it may be the last time for a while
• Traditional Christmas dinner with Boy, Nic and Marley
• Swan Lake at Sadlers Wells
• Join my Godson for his 7th birthday party
• Join Big C for his 40th birthday party
• Enjoy a joint birthday party with Sugarperkin - at her house too
• Get back on the golf course and the tennis court
• Opportunity to see Watford football matches including a trip to Chelsea in the 3rd round of the FA cup
• Easy access to Waitrose supermarket with high quality, multi-cultural food products
• Easy access to Lea Gardens – an exceptional Chinese restaurant with some cheap high-quality signature dishes. My first stop in England
• Put finishing touches to and submit my final thesis