Wednesday, December 23, 2009

List Writing

I love lists.

I have to remind myself about positives being back in England at this moment in time.

• Ketchup with many quality friends and family – it may be the last time for a while
• Traditional Christmas dinner with Boy, Nic and Marley
• Swan Lake at Sadlers Wells
• Join my Godson for his 7th birthday party
• Join Big C for his 40th birthday party
• Enjoy a joint birthday party with Sugarperkin - at her house too
• Get back on the golf course and the tennis court
• Opportunity to see Watford football matches including a trip to Chelsea in the 3rd round of the FA cup
• Easy access to Waitrose supermarket with high quality, multi-cultural food products
• Easy access to Lea Gardens – an exceptional Chinese restaurant with some cheap high-quality signature dishes. My first stop in England
• Put finishing touches to and submit my final thesis

1 comment:

  1. See it won't be all bad. Sounds like you have lot of fun things planned! Hope you have a wonderful time! Make sure you keep that hat on. xxx

    ReplyDelete