Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bringing in Supplies



Before leaving Bogotá, I had a special bag made up to transport my stuff around. It was made to order at the specification for an aeroplane hold (1.40m x 1.20m x.0.70m). To take advantage of the opportunities in Hong Kong I travelled with my “special” bag.

Kev sent me back to Dharamsala with several packets of ground coffee and a Bialetti espresso maker. He also passed me a copy of Dawkins´”God Delusion” which I have been unable to track down in India. Me Ma bought over some marmite, Turkish delight drinking chocolate, Telma chicken soup mix and the ubiquitous matzah meal. Meanwhile I stashed up with Helmanns mayonnaise, raspberry tarts, cuppa soups, rosemary, Colman´s English mustard, zip lock bags and toilet cleaner tablets.

With a new CreativeMP3 and my Olympus “Tough” 8000 as presents for myself, I found the ultimate Hong Kong gifts for my Editor and students at Temple Street Night Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment