Monday, July 26, 2010

Malarial Mozambique

Packed with over a year’s supply of malarial medication doxycyclene, i have just started what will have to become a daily addition to my morning routines – a change in lifestyle no less. Neglecting this life-style change could become fatal. Mozambique has problems as do my next several countries.

Yet another thief - there are far too many of these around) stole my solar-powered electric mosquito repellant as I was recharging it outside my room in Lidwala. I am totally pissed at this – prevention is way better than cure, but people can be very jealous over my masterful travel-packing. I take some comfort in the fact that I still have my laptop and my The Beast and Ma said she’d try to locate a new one online and send it over. I think she still loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment