Monday, November 30, 2009

Phew...The Return of My Muse


Apologies to more regular readers for all the recent rants.

My Muse was temporarily unavailable, but i´m very pleased to report, it has returned. I am truly blessed, and how precious is that?

With just a few more days left in The Ganj, I really feel I should be whimsically waxing lyrical about Himalayan village life.

It can be difficult of course. Last week alone I was deprived of running water for 24 hours, hot water for several days, shockingly poor Reliance Internet access and loads of power cuts. But what the hell!

Final restaurant reviews, favourite recipes, and, as I start catergorising and streamlining my internal and external hard disc drives, hopefully plenty of photos as well.

And i´ll try to minimise the rants!

No comments:

Post a Comment