Monday, June 28, 2010

Banking Evils

Banking is a necessary evil we all have to face. It is particularly difficult for a communist like me who has no interest in personal wealth.

This said, i have been a huge fan of HSBC Hong Kong who are normally, organized, efficient and helpful. My credit card has been cancelled and i am unable to log in to their excellent, easy-to use- Internet banking. Why the card has been cancelled i can only presume that they think it has been stolen. After all its had a lot of use and abuse across Southern Africa.

I sent them an email explaining that I need the card reactivated, as well as re-access to Internet banking to shift my funds around the five different accounts I have. I also give them my Namibian mobile number to contact me direct, but 4 days later i have only received an email with no real information to help me oot of this problem.

To say i am disappointed is a severe understatement.

No comments:

Post a Comment