Saturday, July 4, 2009

Hell to Beckham! What About My Metatarsal?


I´ve broken my toe. As a devoted football fan, I know quite a lot about metatarsal injuries, made extremely fashionable by English football´s biggest export – David Spice in the 2002 World Cup finals.

It bloody hurts and has turned a very weird colour.

I´d love to say I got it trekking the slopes of Spiti valley or coming off the tractor on the Kunzum Pass, but I can´t

Rather unceremoniously, I dropped my large bag on my foot that I am busily packing. My toe (the one that stayed at home on my right foot) ended up in a totally unnatural 90 degree angle to my sole, that I had to put back into place. It was totally disgusting. Good job in a state shock; it didn´t hurt as much as it should have done.

DOH!

3 comments:

  1. Ouch...you should have that looked at...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are going to post pictures of your toes, you may wish to get a pedicure. Just sayin . . .

    ReplyDelete