Thursday, July 9, 2009

Heading to London


It´s will soon be time to revisit the spires of Oxford for my dissertation tutorials. Actually, as the university is Oxford Brookes, it is modelled on a 1960´s sanatorium in some field outside the attractive City of Learning.

This trip ties in nicely with the renewal of my Indian visa. Hassle, but necessary. Surely the embassy in London is more organised than Kathmandu? I´ll let you know – I am flying to London on Sunday for five weeks.

I love London; I still have a lot of family and friends in UK, but I am scheduled to be there for over a month – more than two weeks longer than I usually can bare. Gulp! Expecting to frazzle!

Blogs will no doubt be sporadic, but tweets will be common. You can sign up for Twitter from Ketchup with Aubs

I´m heading to Delhi tonight and will arrive in London on Sunday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment