Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Loss and Being an Aquarian with Aquarius Rising

Despite trying to acceptance impermanence and not least from mere material processions, the loss of my phone hurt. All my international contacts are lost from the last 10+ years.

I have complained about thefts, but there is also my own stupid losses too. In this respect, Quirimbas also claimed my lens cap for my wide angle lens (77mm) and saw my ying yang stud implode as well.

I use to be much worse at losing and breaking stuff. After all i am an Aquarian born with Aquarius rising. It has taken much focus and concentration to try and fight the stars. It should be noted previous lens cap losses occurred both in Antarctica and tracking for tiger in Chitwan, Nepal.

I try to take comfort that the phone is small fry to loss of The Beast, my MSI Notebook or indeed my MP3 player.

No comments:

Post a Comment